Six power circuits, and 60 Amps of power handling capability;
Old methods of power distribution have gone the way of the floppy disk; it’s outdated technology. With the PDM60, there’s no more blown fuses, tangled wiring, overloaded circuits, CANbus related power interruptions, confusion or frustration. The PDM60 is fully user programmable via the PDM60 dashboard software (set circuit triggering/switching methods, delay circuit activation/deactivation, and individual circuit amperage levels)
- enough to handle all of your gadgets and accessories
- Manufacturer: Rowe Electronics
- Fully user programmable power distribution module, the size of a business card. No more replacing blown fuses, tangled wiring, overloaded circuits.
- Innovative, fully user programmable power distribution module
- No more replacing blown fuses, tangled wiring, overloaded circuits
- Eliminates potential for current draw related problems
- 6 power circuits - each has a status indicator light telling the user whether the circuit is usable, already in use, or there is a fault in a circuit.
- Connect to auxiliary circuits, aftermarket devices and accessories like driving lights, computers and more
- 60 amps max; programmable circuit limits are as follows: 3/10A, 2/15A and 1/20A
- 12 volts DC
- IP68 rated for harsh environments
- 2" H x 3" W x 0.9" D, very compact, about the size of a business card
- Posi-lock connectors for each circuit, ground trigger and ignition trigger
- One lead per circuit, two trigger wires, main power and ground leads
- Never chase a blown fuse again! If a circuit is shorted or interrupted, simply key off and then on again, all circuits reset.
- CAN system compatible
- Includes ring terminal, posi-tap, posi-lock and programming cable for installation
- Baja part# 61-1049 modified to add a 20A relay.
- Order processing in 2-5 days then ships with USPS Priority, 1-3 day shipping, in Continental U.S..
We are Open Minded
We are constantly working on ideas and designing new products. To be notified of the next launch, suggest and/or request a product, please send us an email. We would love to hear from you.