The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB "Scotts Under Bar" Mount uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles.
NOTE: This kit will require a Scotts Steering Stabilizer with a reverse mounted Plus 8mm Longer Link Arm (+8mm Link Arm Included in this kit).
- Fits 2019 KTM 790
1) BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Mount
2) Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.) & All Necessary Hardware.
1) BRP Frame Bracket
1) +8mm Longer Link Arm
1) Link Arm Puller Tool
- This Kit Raises the handlebars 25mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 19mm in front of the steering stem (which is 4.5mm in front of the stock stock handlebar position)
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
Scotts Steering Stabilizer Sold Separately - Select Scotts Steering Stabilizer in drop down menu. Scotts Stabilizer will come with a +8mm Longer Link Arm.
We are Open Minded
We are constantly working on ideas and designing new products. To be notified of the next launch, suggest and/or request a product, please send us an email. We would love to hear from you.