A vehicle specific kit that works on both the 1090, 1190 and 1290 KTM Adventure Bikes and utilizes two of our Squadron Pro LED lights.The Squadron® Pro packs an impressive 4,300 lumens at 42 watts. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Please note these will only work on 1290 Super Adventure models 2016 and earlier.
Baja Designs Features
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection.
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics.
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible.
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%.
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color.
- 2x Squadron Pro LED Light (One Combo, one Spot pattern).
- 1x Mounting Bracket.
- 1x Wiring Harness
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs.
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A.
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07".
- Weight: 12 ounces.
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours.
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate.
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum.
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum.
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel.
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing).
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection.
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable).
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing).
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
- Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5).