The Squadron® Sport is hands down the best $119.95 LED on the market today. Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron® Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron® Sport utilizes 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs producing an impressive 3,150 lumens at 26 watts making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection.
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics.
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible.
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%.
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color.
- 1x Squadron® Sport LED Light (White or Black housing).
- 1x Mounting Bracket.
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs.
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 1.4A.
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07".
- Weight: 12 ounces.
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours.
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate.
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum.
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum.
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel.
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing).
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection.
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable).
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing).
Patterns (choose above)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2).
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5).
- Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7).