XL 80 Pair
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of XL80 LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $789.95.Choose to take your off-road lighting to the next level with BD’s 9,500 lumen XL80. Similar to BD’s XL Pro model, the XL80 offers a 20% dimming feature, a powder coated housing and an anodized bezel. However, this is where the similarities end. The XL80 features a very powerful LED for greater visibility and increased brightness. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Baja Designs Features
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection.
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics.
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible.
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%.
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color.
- 2x XL80 LED Light.
- 1x Mounting Bracket.
- 1x Wiring harness.
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs.
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.79A.
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43".
- Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours.
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate.
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum.
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum.
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel.
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing).
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection.
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable).
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing).
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).