- Protect your KTM Dirt Bike at one of the weakest locations on the bike. The chain guide tabs are part of the cast swingarm design, and they are the thinnest, lowest part taking a massive amount of stress over and over through impacts direct to the chain guide. This impact is even more pronounced if you are running a larger/stronger aftermarket chain guide that has a larger overall surface area to come into contact with rocks, roots and other trail debris. Our Bullet Proof Designs Swingarm Guard protects those vulnerable chain guide tabs by bridging the gap between the two tabs and creating a rigid guard that disperses the impact across the entire guard instead of directly to the chain guide tabs. If the chain guide tabs are damaged, the swingarm will need to be replaced, or repaired which is costly. Prevent costly damage by installing our Bullet Proof Designs Swingarm Guard.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Protection against breakage of chain guide tabs on swingarm due to impacts
- One piece design allows for simple install and lightweight design
- Designed to work with OEM, TM Designs and BRP chain guides, available to add on at a discounted price.
- 2011+ 125-501 KTM 2015+ Husqvarna 2021+ GasGas