The BRP Polymer Chain Guide offers Increased Strength, Superior Durability and Improved Performance over OEM and other chain guides and now available in Black with Red center insert.
- NEW DESIGN FOR 2017 WITH A REPLACEABLE INSERT!
- The "Pro-Line" chain guide has been redesigned to improve chain guidance and reliability when riding in extreme conditions.
- Tested to fit MX, MX-R & EX-R models of Alta bikes.
The benefits of switching to a BRP Polymer Chain Guide are
- Exceptional Impact Durability
- Superior Wear Resistance
- Increased Horsepower
- 1 Year Warranty
Our "Polymer" Chain Guides are CAD designed and CNC machined using UHMW-PE polymer material. Thanks to its extremely low coefficient to friction, outstanding abrasion resistance, exceptional impact resistance, and self-lubricating properties, UHMW-PE is ideal for getting you through the gnarly stuff and is able to absorb a hit without bending like OEM or other aluminum chain guards.
When it comes to performance and reliability the BRP Polymer Chain Guide is a Proven Winner! The choice of Champions such as: Johnny Campbell Racing, Team Green and a host of top level riders & racers world-wide.
It may be necessary to break your chain to remove your stock or other aftermarket chain guide. If you are replacing a BRP chain Guide block you shouldn't have to break the chain to remove or install.
- We offer a limited 1 Year Replacement Warranty against wear or breakage.
We are Open Minded
We are constantly working on ideas and designing new products. To be notified of the next launch, suggest and/or request a product, please send us an email. We would love to hear from you.