The Cycra Probend Alloy Hand guards have a unique shape and look that separates them from the competition. This unique shape provides additional clearance on the end of the grip for your levers and hands making for a more comfortable setup. Probend hand guards are made from Billet 6061 aircraft grade alloy for strength and toughness. Cycra ProBend's also feature a new Abrasion Guard that can be taken on and off for street or off road applications.
- Tested to fit MX, MX-R & EX-R models of Alta bikes.
- This kit does not include inner mounts. If you need new mounting hardware, select the Cycra Racer pack that includes the inner mounts.
- The ProBend Bar Pack kit is designed for those of you who want to replace your current bent, damaged or thrashed ProBends with new bars, shields, bumpers and bar end mounts. Designed for use with all Cycra mounts. ProBend Bar Packs come pre packaged with natural shields. Additional shields are available in several different colors and 2 different shield styles.
- Cycra's Probend Alloy Hand guards are the choice of the GNCC & Supermoto Champions like Barry Hawk, Randy Hawkins, Jason Raines, Jeff Ward and Mark Burkhart. When it comes to the best setup in handguards, choose Cycra.
- Hand guards are made as a universal product and every setup is different. There are several variables that influence the fit of these type of hand guards; such as bar width, height, position etc. When installing new hand guads it's usually best to fit the hand guards up and float them in before you tighten any bolts. In some cases it may be necessary to slightly bend the hand guard to fit correctly especially if your running a very narrow handlebar.
- We recommend using red loctite on the insert to prevent it from coming loose. Azonic double wall and Renthal Twin Wall handle bars are a larger ID than other aluminum bars and these inserts DO NOT fit these bars.
- These are the only 2 bars we have found that are not compatable at this time.
We are Open Minded
We are constantly working on ideas and designing new products. To be notified of the next launch, suggest and/or request a product, please send us an email. We would love to hear from you.