|LED Model||Lumens||Wattage Draw|
|Epic Kit||7350||60 Watts|
|XL 80||9500||80 Watts|
|Ruby Moto R7||7500||68 Watts|
|XL Pro||4900||40 Watts|
- Motominded LED kits come with Plug and Ride Technology (This means we take care of all the wiring and headaches for you)
- Full range adjust ability using our Grab and Aim Technology (Simply grab and aim the LED(s) where you want them on the trail)
- All 701 Kits come with a High/Low feature that works with your OEM switch on the handlebars.
- Learn more about the Ruby Moto R7 here
- For Off-Road use Only.
- Find yourself always riding in dust or fog? Click Here for amber rock guards for Baja Designs LEDs and Click here for amber rock guards for Ruby Moto LEDs
Pre-Assembled Kit Includes
- 1x Baja Designs LED(s)
- The high-beam indicator light will remain on in both low and high-beam modes for the XLPro and XL80 models. LED lights require a different form of dimming that is not present in the bike's wiring. Our Epic model is not affected, as the separate LEDs utilize power from the stock wiring configuration.