Our new MotoMinded Dash is a clever product that allows the rider to have all your essential instruments right at your finger tips.
Now works with your OEM Light.
Related Product Super Mount V2 for EXC/FE bikes.
You will only need the battery harness if you are running the XL 80 or Similar output LED headlight.
- Relocates ignition on all KTM EXC 2017 and newer as well as Husqvarna FE from 2015 to present bikes.
- Dual USB 3.0 quick charger.
- Locates turn signal indicator within riders vision.
- Universal waterproof push button switch to control accessory of your choosing.
- Made from tough polycarbonate and Delrin.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Plastic Components. *6 months on USB socket.
- Bracket and face plate.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Dual USB 3.0 quick charger
- Waterproof push button switch
- KTM 2017+ EXC and Husqvarna 2015+ FE, fuel injected bikes only.
- Instructions can be viewed here: Link
- If you have a 2014-2016 KTM, you can update your mask and fender to either the 2017-19 or the 2020+ to run this dash kit.
- If you are running a HIGH WATTAGE LED? RUBY R7 OR BAJA DESIGNS XL80, you will need to choose "include battery harness" from the above drop-down options in order to avoid exceeding the power draw capability of the stock headlight wiring harness.
**USB socket is made in China
Exactly what I want! Thank you
Just what I needed
Yep, just what I needed. Easy installation, now I see the turn signal indictor and battery voltage. Great Product!
Exceeded my expectations
Fitment was easy. Appears to be a super durable 3d printed bezel. Convenient location for ign switch, much more viewable turnsignal indicator (with cycra handguards installed). Lastly, I use the USB outlet all the time - built in digital voltmeter agrees with my Blue Boint multimeter. Good stuff.
Nice, well thought out product
Exactly what any EXC-F needs. I didn't use the supplied USB outlet and instead used a Powerlet outlet which, IMO, is a much more secure connection for rough use. Would be nice to have the option, even if it cost a little more. Easy install, looks and works great!
Awesome upgrade for ADV travel
Very happy with this upgrade on my EXCF-350. After a lot of research it was the easiest way to add USB to the bike.